- HTML is basically a programming language to create static web pages. HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language and various attractive websites are created by using it. With HTML you are able to create links, sounds, pictures and text in a single place. HTML files are basically plain text files and are platform independent, i.e., they can be created on any computer like UNIX, Mac, Windows and many more.
- Basics of HTML are not very difficult to learn. In order to create good web pages, HTML is the key thing to learn. In fact HTML is most widely used tool for website designing.
- HTML consists of some series of letters in the form of tags. These letters are abbreviations for anything they stand for. For example, heading is represented by H1 tag and BR stands for line break. Similarly there are tags for other purposes as well. You can even add some links or images in between the text. There is a start tag and end tag for everything. Like this you are able to create desired web pages.
HTML Web Design Features
- Fast Downloading.
- Easy to use and understand.
- Takes Less memory.
- No issue of maintaining control panel every time.
- Totally customized according to clients choice.
- No coding foundations can mould the pages according to your choice.
- No Hacking threads.
- More eligible for promotion than dynamic website.
- HTML pages are browser independent means they have same look on every browser.
- HTML5 is a language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web, a framework designed to support innovation and foster the full potential the web has to offer. The HTML5 identity system provides the visual vocabulary to clearly classify and communicate our collective efforts.
- HTML5 adds many new syntactic features. These include the "canvas", "audio" and "video" elements, as well as the integration of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) content (that replaces the uses of generic tags) and MathML for mathematical formulas.